Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Cards For Sale!

Artist's Gallery
Cover Photograph for an Etsy Post
I started by posting four sets containing four cards each for sale at my shop, Countrygirl Art. First I took pictures of each card individually and in sets; I tried to pose them in eye-catching ways. Above is a sample, the Amish Country set. In fact, I’ve already posted the paintings on this blog from which all these cards and several others were taken. So you already know the (somewhat boring?) story behind them! Here are links to those paintings featured on my cards; from there, you can click to see them at my Etsy store.
Walk In Mud Valley
Forest Fire
Darby Creek Bridge
Fireworks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you are sharing your talent! Be patient, it takes time to get a business going. :)