Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Darby Creek Bridge

Artist's Gallery
Darby Creek Bridge at Prairie Oaks
Well, I must tell you, from the beginning I planned to donate this painting to the fundraising silent auction at our local arts guild. It kept me motivated anyway—in the end I was painting several hours a day to try and get it done in time. We searched our local craft store for a suitable frame, and settled on this simple black one. I think it compliments the painting well. As it turned out, my wonderful sister bought the picture at the auction, and it now hangs in our living room!
New! You can now purchase this painting as a greeting card here at my Countrygirl Art shop on Etsy.com!

3 comments:

Pilgrim said...

Looks peaceful.

Anonymous said...

I like the dreamy, airy quality -- a place where you could meditate and let the world go by. :)

Little Sister said...

Thank you for such a wonderful painting.