Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fountain Card

Artist's Gallery
Sympathy Note Card
Okay, I’m willing to exhibit my bungles with painting water falling over the edge of a fountain! The interesting thing about this card is I painted it simultaneously with the Spring Garden card. You may notice identical colors on the leaves and blossoms, and repeated tulips and “starburst” flowers. I used nicer card stationery for this one, with a mottled gray print (shows through in the background), but it still wasn’t meant to be painted on. All that said, it turned out to be a very nice card, especially with the calligraphy text I printed last of all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fountain and tulips go so well together - I like it for a sympathy card.

Anonymous said...

I love that water; it looks so real.