Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Sunflower Card

Artist's Gallery
5x7 Original Acrylic Greeting Card
I have been painting greeting cards for almost as long as I’ve been painting. Naturally, I thought I should share a few here! I’ve always liked cards since they’re so small, easy, and not overwhelming to paint. And the recipients never fail to be so delighted to receive a handmade card! This card was for my Grandpa’s birthday a couple years back. It’s from a photo of a sunflower in our yard with the barns behind. I love that blue sky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that little wave!

Anonymous said...

What a cheerful painting.