Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lily Basket

Do-It-Yourself Decorating
Silk Flower Arrangement
How do you like this bouquet? It's my first with silk flowers, and I'm pretty happy with it. I chose the colors to match our living room--the one we've been working on redecorating. It really pops with the sofa cover! (See the sofa here.) The red lilies are the focal points, complimented by the yellow flowers. The blue hydrangeas were originally one big flower, and I had to cut them apart to make suitable filler flowers. The lily bud on top adds an interesting touch. Of course, I will be posting a picture of the basket in our finished living room later on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors! Beautiful arrangement.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a daring and imaginative mix of colors. Looks like another blue ribbon winner to me!