Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Birthday Treat

Artist's Gallery
A Birthday Bouquet
I received this beautiful hand-made card to celebrate my birthday today! My little sister drew it using watercolor pencils. These are like colored pencils, but you can wet the lead after coloring and it runs like watercolor. She got some amazing blending on those tulips! Thanks to all my family for making today a very special birthday for me!!

3 comments:

Pilgrim said...

Glad you had a good day.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers. Nice shading on the pots.

Anonymous said...

You are a special person - I'm glad you enjoyed your special day.