Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Artists' Gallery
Candle Light
This post is to say to all my dear readers, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! This is my theme Christmas card from last year; I painted five or six original copies assembly-line style to send out. I composed the scene myself, with no reference photos at all, which is kind of unusual for me. And here is the beautiful verse which I wrote inside the cards.
"For it is the God Who commanded
light to shine out of darkness,
Who has shone in our hearts to give
the light of the knowledge of the glory
of God in the face of Jesus Christ."
2 Corinthians 4:6

4 comments:

Pilgrim said...

Cozy....

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and verse! Hope your holidays are just as lovely.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.

Anonymous said...

Nice shading on the candle and curtain.