Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Friday, December 21, 2012

Candlelight: Acrylic

Artist's Gallery
Painted Candle
Here is my next candle Christmas card, painted in acrylics this time. I decided the lone candle was too plain, and added a steaming mug of hot chocolate and . . . what is that? . . . a bowl of blueberries! I think I must have had a lot of leftover blue paint or something! I like the greenery woven around on the table, as well as the vine in the upper corner. This card is from two years ago I think. I kept improving the design each year; stay tuned for this year's picture!

No comments: