Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Summer Set

Artist's Gallery
"Summer Afternoon" & "Summer Evening"
Now we can compare both paintings side by side. I found matching white-marbled frames with gold trim that fit them, and I liked the lighter color rather than the gold I showed earlier. They made a perfect set, sharing the same barn motifs and bright summer colors, with just enough variation too. I like how the flowers are so big in the larger painting, and very small in the little painting. Really, you have to do at least a two-painting set when they’re this small size, so they don’t get lost on the wall when they’re hung up. At least that’s what I found when I tried to decorate my room with a dozen of my 8x10 paintings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how the frames echo the tints in the barn. Very cool pair!