Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

"Long Summer Days"

Artist's Gallery
My Painting on the Calendar

Yes, my painting is on the calendar! Just a note here, thanks to my family for generously helping out with most of the votes for it (“loading the ballot box” as one of my artist friends put it!). Still, I thought it was a beautiful representation of our rural county, right down to the title, “Long Summer Days on the Farm.” And July is the perfect month to display it on! I like it with that black border...maybe I should try a black frame?… Of course we bought several calendars, and I will always treasure this picture, even when the calendar's months are over.

No comments: