Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Curtains at Night

Do-It-Yourself Decorating
Candlelit Evening
I like this picture of the curtains at dusk, complete with some Christmas window candles. In front is one of my handmade dolls, named Paula, dressed in a traditional Japanese kimono. It’s funny, I made her about eight years ago, but the maroon and gold match the living room perfectly! She won that Second Place ribbon on her arm when I entered her in the fair last year (my handmade Swiss doll won First Place).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice doll. I like her sandals. Did you make them?

Susanna said...

Yes, I did...gold satin with gold braid for the strap. Not easy, I can tell you!

Anonymous said...

Oooh - I like the deep blue sky behind the orange curtains. You planned that, right? :)