Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Monday, February 10, 2014

Purple & Pink

Do-It-Yourself Decorating
Formal Bracelets
I like to wear these two dainty bracelets with dress clothes. For the top bracelet, I chose coral pink diamonds and round white beads. The purple circle beads created an interesting color combination. I used a matching white rectangular bead as the focal point. You have a choice when making a bracelet: you can either create an even pattern of beads, or you can build up the beads symmetrically to a central focal point bead. I decided on a focal point for both of these bracelets. 
A large, glitzy plum-colored bead created the focus for the purple bracelet. It's always good to have a color scheme in mind so you don't end up with a dozen different colors. I thought purple and green would be good for this bracelet. I found purple diamonds to match the central bead, separated by little blue diamonds. The mint beads are very unique, with their swirled, convex pattern. Finally, the rectangular, chisel-edged clear beads add an ornate touch.

3 comments:

J Beachy said...

Those bracelets both look very formal.

Anonymous said...

I like the colors on them

Anonymous said...

I love your choice of colors and shapes!