Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Friday, February 7, 2014

Heart Bracelet

Do-It-Yourself Decorating
Bracelet #1
Now let's get back to making jewelry! I think I've covered all the steps for making your own beaded jewelry, so now I'll show you a few hand-made bracelets. The one above is my favorite from all the bracelets I've made. I started with the translucent blue heart beads, and added matching blue ovals. I thought it needed some brighter color accents and the coral pink seemed just the right fit. The interesting shapes of the opaque white beads made a nice filler. I used the clear diamonds to accent the center pink bead. I almost wish now I had used the diamond beads for all the filler beads - it would have been a lighter and more delicate look.

1 comment:

J Beachy said...

I like how the light blue and pink go together.