Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Walking Home 3

Artist's Gallery
Painting Complete
And here is my complete painting, framed and ready-to-hang. How do you like my people? I told you I was not good at painting figures! From my limited experience acquired since, I believe the proportions are a bit off, more like children than the adults I imagined. However, they look cute and happy and seem to fit in alright - what more can I ask? The tree added an interesting touch in the front compared to my previous painting, The Way Home, which I did from this same spot. I like the warm, glowing qualities about the picture - I think Walking Home came out quite satisfactorily.

2 comments:

J Beachy said...

That's a very beautiful painting. It look so peaceful.

Susanna said...

Thank you! :)