Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lego City

Ohio History
The Western Front
Did you ever wonder what a town would look like that was built entirely of Legos? Take a look at these pictures! We saw half a dozen of these amazing miniature Lego dioramas. The one above is a western fort encircled by a little train (I don't think it was running though!). What other buildings can you see? Below is a carnival scene--I think that ferris wheel is so cute! Please don't ask me exactly why that boat is in the harbor . . . The other scene I liked was a tiny medieval-style castle.
But there was plenty for little hands to do as well as see! In nearby Lego Land, bins filled with thousands of Lego blocks invited young hands to experiment, build, and try new ideas. I had never seen so many Legos before at one time. It was a really neat idea!
Can you spot the flower bed that spells LEGO?
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had invented Legos.

Susanna said...

If you did, you would be very rich now! :)