Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Summer Festivities 1

Artist's Gallery
Sketching In
I enjoy art almost more than history trips! I’ve been painting for as long as I can remember, in both acrylic and watercolor. Here’s a still life I did in eleventh grade. The hardest thing about still lifes is picking out/arranging the objects to paint! This watercolor was easier since I limited my palette to warm colors and used my own miniature clay sculptures. In this first stage photo, I’ve sketched in the cake, flowers, and fruit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks as if you're on our way to a nice picture.

Anonymous said...

I like the little orange slices.

Anonymous said...

This is going to be fun to watch! Thanks for sharing it.

Pilgrim said...

Hope you had a good summer.

Anonymous said...

All the fruit's floating in the air!