Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Do-It-Yourself Decorating
Autumn Arrangement
 Here's to a wonderful Thanksgiving to all my dear readers! The fall colors in this bright bouquet seemed just right for this year's celebration. I recently made this arrangement from a bunch of odd flowers my mom picked up from our grocery store. It brightened the room of my grandpa who is in the nursing home recovering from hip surgery. This cheerful bouquet reminds me of a passage from Psalm 95:1-2 to bless this Thanksgiving season:
 
Oh come, let us sing to the Lord!
Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation.
Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving;
Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you mixed the colors. Happy Thanksgiving!

J Beachy said...

That's a very pretty bouquet of flowers. I'm sure your grandpa enjoyed them.

Anonymous said...

Those are such beautiful flowers--especially at this time of year:).