Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Finished Bracelet

Do-It-Yourself Decorating
Bracelet
 To finish up the bracelet, simply repeat the steps in my last post on the opposite end of the wire. The only difficulty with this one is that the crimp bead has to be right up against the first bead on the bracelet. It's not quite so easy to feed the beads onto the loose wire after you squeeze the crimp bead. Instead, you have to feed the wire through about three or four beads on the bracelet. Then cut it off as close as you can and do your best to stuff it under the next bead. It not always easy, but it usually works itself in eventually. And there you have it - a beautiful handmade bracelet! The one above I made for my mother. I was really pleased with it, and I think she was too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely! :)

J Beachy said...

Wow! That's a really pretty bracelet. I like the bead pattern you chose for it.