Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fasteners

Do-It-Yourself Decorating
Bracelet Ends
Well, I admit, there is one thing I forgot in my last set of posts. Once strung, how are you going to keep all your beautiful beads from sliding right back off that wire? These lovely fasteners are the answer. In each set above, the loop goes on one end of the bracelet and the stick on the other. They're very easy both to attach to the wire and to do up when you go to wear the bracelet. You can find as many styles of fasteners as you can beads. I like to try to match them a bit to the bracelet: if I use gold, silver, or copper beads in the bracelet, of course I use the same color fastener. The heart-shaped ones give it a new twist as well.

No comments: