Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Garden Rabbit

Artist's Gallery
Mmm, These Greens Are Good For Lunch . . .
Here's another adventure in the garden! This card was for the birthday of my pen friend from Georgia. She had a garden and liked animals so I think it was a hit. I used colored pencils for this greeting card, and made it up as I went along. The rabbit looks more like a stuffed bunny than a wild cottontail, but I think the plants came out pretty realistic. It was fun to add the gardening tools around the outside, although the scale and proportions do not match at all. I would love to have a garden with this much cabbage and broccoli (minus the rabbit), but I doubt that it will ever happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! :)

J Beachy said...

That looks like a happy rabbit!