Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pretty Peonies

Do-It-Yourself Decorating
Picture-Perfect Peony Posy
In fact, we are done! Tell me what you think of it! I love the combination of pink and white, vines and upright flowers, dark greenery and bright blossoms. It looked even more beautiful in my bedroom, sitting in front of my mirror on a wood table. I hope that now you understand how to go step by step, from foam to filler flowers, to create your own basket bouquet with your favorite flowers for a special place in your home. And have fun doing it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Now will you do one for me?!

Susanna said...

Anytime--just give me the flowers!! :)