Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Beginning a Bouquet

Do-It-Yourself Decorating
Basket and Foam
Now, are you ready to help me arrange another flower bouquet? I had my bedroom in mind when I picked out some silk flowers to fill this basket. I wanted a bright, cheerful spring look, but delicate and graceful too. So let’s get started! The gold-streaked basket I chose (at the Dollar Store for $1) was about 6” or 8” across, with a tall handle. Inside I placed a piece of florist’s foam, held in place by a thin wire woven across into the sides of the basket.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting - can't wait to see what you come up with.

Anonymous said...

That's an interesting idea for what to stick the flowers into. A lot easier that trying to keep them standing up on their own.