Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Chicken Peephole

Backyard Poultry
Peeking out of Tarp
And here are those spoiled chickens looking so pitifully out the end of the run after the storm. They’d run back and forth like that trying to get out of the wire runs. And I never let them out. For some reason, I thought they’d fly away or run out on the road and get hit or something! Not so—chickens can hardly fly and prefer to stay around their home anyway. Though they can run, they’ll come back to you even faster for scratch. One time they all got out of the run when I left a door off. According to my mom, my reaction was along the lines of panicking!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you panic when the chickens are out of the runs, and they panic when they're in the runs!

Anonymous said...

You have a great way of learnng from the mistakes you've made along the way!