Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Focal Flowers

Do-It-Yourself Decorating
Peony Triangle
My main flowers included a range of pink, peach, and primrose silk peonies. I chose these three similar blossoms, the largest of the flowers, to be the focal points. Because the basket will be viewed from all sides, I stuck them in a triangular arrangement, at sort of the corners of the bouquet. The tall handle was a bit in the way, but it came out alright. I simply loved the color of these peonies, and they also matched the curtains and table covers in my sister’s and my bedroom. We couldn’t wait to see the bouquet finished!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are looking a little top-heavy, aren't they? I was wondering how you will make them stand up.

Susanna said...

Yes, they do look kind of lopsided, but the flowers are actually very light and the stems pretty thick. They will look a lot better with some more flowers, though.

Anonymous said...

Looking pretty simple so far.