Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Little Windmill

Artist's Gallery
Sun on the Lake
This windmill was so cute, I just had to include it in my painting. As you can see, I got more into my painting than I actually could in one photo. That's the artist's advantage for you! The morning sun was at just the right angle to silhouette the windmill against the trees. The sunshine created a brilliant reflection and sparkled beautifully off the lily pads. Did you spot the windmill's reflection too? It would be fun to sit on that little floating dock and fish!

3 comments:

Anoonymous said...

Your photography is as gorgeous as your paintings!

Susanna said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

You copied the photo really well!