Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Monday, September 16, 2013

More Scenery

Ohio History 
Fish Pond Shed
Here is the little maintenance shed that seems to keep watch over the fish ponds. I have always loved its red trim and overhanging roof. In fact, I confess to painting more than one canvas with scenes from the ponds. They change so much with the seasons, weather, and even angle of view, I think there is no end to the pictures one could paint! Click the links to see the paintings I've already featured...I can asure you more will be coming!
I love to take pictures with that brilliant sunshine...sometimes though the picture just can't capture it all.
Sunburst

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Thoreau should be stepping out of the little cabin any minute now.