Only the best from a bulletin board full of experience in such varied interests as poultry, art, good food, and Ohio history.
Come along on the adventure!

Be sure to also check out ohloveofgeocaching.com for travel and caching adventures!

Monday, February 2, 2015

Teal Bracelet

Do-It-Yourself Decorating
Bracelet Gift
This lovely little bracelet was a labor of love for my pen friend in Maryland. As soon as I found these sparkling teal beads at the store, I knew I would be taking them home. Ornate silver bead separators and clear crystal-like diamond beads made an elegant combination. I combined silver stand-alone separators and tapered ones to frame the teal centerpiece beads. I also used a silver clasp on the ends, although it is difficult to see. The length of the bracelet was a little tricky since I had never met my pen friend. Usually I take measurements and figure it as I explain in this post. However, I made a guess as to a standard length and added a little extra to make sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely gift!

J Beachy said...

That is a beautiful bracelet! I am sure your pen friend really liked it.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bracelet!